SpotLESS hc ®
No-Flush Pre-Treatment, Leveling Agent & Cleaning Booster for high flash hydrocarbon (HFHC) systems
Clean It Once and Be Done™
Do you worry about problems from wet pre-spotting in hydrocarbon or petroleum solvent systems? Do you have concerns about contaminating your system with spotting agents that you’ve applied to remove soils? Do you want to improve soil removal and get fragile articles clean on the first try, even when using short running times? Do you want more cleaning power for heavily soiled classifications? Then you need the cleaning power and flexibility of SPOTLESS HC.
SPOTLESS HC is a flexible soil release agent that is fast, easy, and effective when used in any of three ways: as a pre-treatment, a stain removal agent, or as a batch additive. SPOTLESS HC provides the extra cleaning power you need to clean it once and be done, often by simply applying it to the soiled area and running in your normal cycle.
How SPOTLESS HC Can Help:
• Less Trouble than Re-Cleans. Re-cleans wreak havoc on your workflow and productivity. That’s why it’s important to get clothes clean on the first pass. Simply apply SPOTLESS HC on soiled areas before cleaning and watch your pass up percentage improve.
• Less Time Consuming than Spotting Thoroughly flushing spotting chemicals to avoid odor build up can take time that you don’t have. SPOTLESS HC has a fresh, clean fragrance and will not support bacterial growth. It’s designed so that you can put it on and leave it on through the cleaning cycle, without flushing so that you have more time for other things.
• Less Costly than Re-Cleans. Cleaning a garment twice costs twice as much as cleaning it once. Avoid extra handling for heavily soiled classifications by using SPOTLESS HC as a batch additive on the load to improve cleaning performance.
• More Overall Soil Removal. Additions of SPOTLESS HC will boost cleaning power and aid in soil suspension. Regular use will give you cleaner clothes with less graying.
• More Versatile. SPOTLESS HC can be sprayed, brushed on, applied with a spotting bottle, or added to the wheel to “Batch” a heavily soiled load.
• Less Danger to Sensitive Fabrics. If Pre-Spotting with water has already been performed and the area dried with air, you can apply SPOTLESS HC to level the area and help prevent damage to fabrics or dyes from residual moisture.
• Less Risky than Long Running Times. On fragile articles such as wedding gowns and articles with special trims, long running times to improve soil removal can risk damage to the garment. Pre-treat with SPOTLESS HC to make sure they come clean in short cycles.
Before using any chemical product, review the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe handling and proper disposal.
For professional drycleaning use only.
SpotLESS hc ® and Clean It Once and Be Done™ are registered trademarks
of R.R. Street & Co. Inc. All rights reserved.